By signing this agreement, You (“Client”) have retained, Sarah Justice (“Service Provider”) to proceed with graphic design services for the period of your chosen retainer subscription, and agrees to the terms and conditions as set forth in this Agreement.
During this period, Service Provider agrees to devote up to your chosen retainer subscription hours per month on assignments to be determined by Client. Work will normally be performed at the offices of Service Provider, but occasionally may take place at other locations, as required. Work priority and scheduling will be at the discretion of Client. Work will normally occur between the hours of 9 to 5 on weekdays.
Payment for these services will be to Service Provider at the Client’s chosen retainer subscription rate per month and will be made for the following month on the anniversary of the chosen retainer subscription purchase date each month that this agreement is in force. No invoice will be submitted.
Design services in addition to hours per month will be made available by Service Provider at the rate of $50 per hour and will be billed separately. Consulting services will be billed separately at the rate of $50 per hour. Any expenses exclusive of normal overhead are not included in this agreement and will be billed separately. Examples of such expenses are stock image purchases, printing, and postage. All invoices will be net 30.
Description of Design Services:
- Graphic Design – logos for new products/services, icons, and typography treatments.
- Print Materials – sell sheets, direct mailers, brochures, newsletters
- Digital Materials – Social Media graphics, Blog Banners, and other web designs
- Photography – get your content for the month shot, edited, and uploaded to your platforms for you. Let me worry about flat lays, product shots, and content…and you can get back to running your business.
- Web Updates & Maintenance – content, graphics and web maintenance can be provided for select customers. Only WordPress websites currently.
- Additional services are available upon request.
All materials furnished by Client will remain the property of Client and will be returned upon request, or no more than 10 days from the termination of this Agreement.
The results of any and all work performed by Service Provider for Client, including original creative work (with the exception of Client Ownership Exception), will remain the property of the Client. The Client may use this material in any way deemed appropriate. Service Provider will be allowed to feature creative work in their portfolio.
This agreement may be terminated on 30 days’ written notice by either Service Provider or Client after the minimum period of 90 days of the retainer subscription has been fulfilled. In case of termination, Service Provider shall make a reasonable attempt to finish work in progress.
My digital signature below in conjunction with paid retainer subscription indicates my obligation to this agreement.